WHO Code Specialist Main purpose of the job: ensures that all employees know and adhere to the objective of WHO Code and its implementing regulations in Indonesia related of breast milk and company policy and instructions for implementing WHO Code.
WHO Code Specialist JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Train all employees to the objective of World Health Organization Code.
- all Nestle employees, distributors, and agencies know and update about the codes and any amendment made to them.
- ensure Manager receive trusted guidance and support on relevant World Health Organization matters, along the value chain.
- complete all relevant files.
- code related complaints and allegantion from internal and external stakeholders have been investigated and responded to as timely as practicably possible in actual context, and records of the allegations, relevant responses and corrective action taken have been kept.
- minimum 5 years large scale program management and nutrition experience.
- two or three years as Medical Field Force.
- strong presentation skill both to small and large groups.
- have contacts with health care professional, healthcare facilities, health education institutions, and health profession organization.
Generating Demand Support - Trade Spend Analyst REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in Finance and Accounting and at least 2-3 years handling controlling area whether in Sales or Commercial
- Communication and Presentation Skills are advantages
- Independent player but able to work in a team
- Detailed, persistent and organized
- Business Co-Pilot/Business Partner for Sales Division
- Improve internal control, efficiency, profitability and support Category Channel Sales Development
- Drive participation in the customer and channel strategy development process and ensure the commercial plan is executed in line with the strategy
- Drives the timely submission of required documents for trade fund liquidation
- Communicate with sales planner if any issues arise
- Act as business analyst for any new system solution in the scope of Trade Spend and or Sales Control fucntion
- Analyze and investigate trends
- Analyses the effectveness of promotion scheme via reviewing pre-post analysis documents as per internal guidelines
Brand Executive, Food Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and control marketing plan to generate demand
- Manage digital asset with relevant content and monitor target achievement
- Build strong and sustainable relationship with internal stakeholders and agencies
- Manage and align consumer communication and activities with internal and external parties
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced 4 years in food/ restaurant/ seasoning
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill
- Fluent in English